Monday, January 9, 2017

Guess Who's Back

So my dears,

It has been quite a while since my last post, it has NOT been very long since my last meal.

It has been an interesting journey over this past year, discovering a lot about being an adult and feeding my soul with other projects.

My absence could be blamed on a number of things, but it can't be the feeling that my job here was done. If you recall my original venture into the virtual complaint-box that is the internet, you will remember that there was a general lack of trust that I encountered with every published food critic in our city. Although I am happy to announce that I have since read a few less than praising reviews, I still haven't come to fully trust those that have preceded me in this area.

Apparently, I am not the only one! If you follow this Link, and you scroll through (or use the clever little search feature) you will come across a comment from one "Ed Plunkett". His brief, yet powerful words showcase my thoughts.

So...Here I am willing to take another stab creating some honest food talk! I may not have the prettiest pictures. I may not get around the menu and back again.

What I can do?

 I can promise you that I'll be honest. I will not to sugar coat my reviews, or waste your time or money. In return, all I ask is that you be honest with yourself! Don't just blindly follow the reviews of people being paid for praise, see through their bull shit and help make the food in Columbus the best it can be.

Keep Eating,

JTFussy


No comments:

Post a Comment